- Life Care Planning
- Medical Cost Projections
- Medical Record Review
- Vocational Expert Services for Litigation
“A Life Care Plan is a dynamic document based upon published standards of practice, comprehensive assessment, data analysis and research, which provides an organized and concise plan for current and future needs with associated costs, for individuals who have experienced catastrophic injury or have chronic healthcare needs.”
– Academy of Life Care Planners
Southern Rehabilitation Network offers life care planning that is completed by a Certified Life Care Planner (CLCP) who has extensive background in rehabilitation including, but not limited to spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, amputation, burns and multiple trauma.
Medical Cost Projection is provided by consultants with extensive experience in case management of a wide variety of diagnoses. It is designed to help project the future medical costs likely to be necessary based on the history of the illness/injury, the treatment to date, the diagnosis and standard of care for the diagnosis.
Medical Record Review is provided by consultants with extensive experience in case management of a wide variety of diagnoses. The review is designed to summarize and clarify the medical treatment interventions administered, and expected outcomes follow standards of practice and clinical guidelines related to the specific diagnosis, illness, or injury.
Vocational experts prepare reports that are reliable and offer expert testimony (depositions or trial). Our experts are able to pass the Daubert test at trial and offer consistence, sound, respected information related to your case.
When to call on a vocational expert:
- Disability determination including earning capacity and access or lost of access to the labor market
- Determine earning capacity, transferable job skills, vocational aptitude and interest, job placement possibilities/assistance vocational training needs, and associated costs in litigation, malpractice, divorce, and employment law cases
- Vocational rehabilitation of an injured person including assessment and assistance with job placement